Employment at WorkSmart Staffing
We have the following openings for qualified candidates:
- Embroidery Workers Needed – 2nd Shift – 70 Immediate Openings – Greer – Looking for creative individuals that are able to multi task. Previous embroidery experience is a plus. Shift hours 2:30 PM – 9:30 PM Mon-Fri, with OT as needed. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background screen, prior to hire. If interested in this position, apply here, email Dee@worksmartstaffing.com or call.
- Aluminum Tig Welders Needed – Night Shift (5:30PM-4AM), Aluminum experience and mig/tig welding experience required. Greenville Location. If interested, come to our office for an interview with Jessica, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CNC Lathe Operators needed – 1st and 3rd shifts available. 3-5 years of experience required. Horizontal and Vertical turning experience required. Must be comfortable with hand tools and basic blue print reading. If interested, email resumes to Jessica@worksmarstaffing.com or apply here
- Machine Operators -All Shifts- Immediate Openings- Mauldin.At least 5 years of steady, recent manufacturing experience.Must have some basic mechanical ability and knowledge on hand tools. Must be able to lift 30 pounds consistently and comfortably. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.Ability to multitask, while paying attention to detail.Must have a High School diploma or GED.Must be able to pass a drug screen and SLED background check with no felonies.If you are interested in this position, please email your resume with a one paragraph explanation of why you and interested in the job and what qualifies you for it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Embroidery Machine Operators– Will operate Embroidery machines, Sewing Machines, Engraving Equipment, Vinyl Plotter, Computers, Printers. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Able to multi task. Call our office and ask for Dee or Brandy.
- Batch Mixers– Previous experience is desirable but applicants who have good work histories and mechanical abilities will be considered. The position involves taking previously weighed out ingredients and mixing them in large mixing vessels. There are several shifts open, day and night schedules.Must email resume if interested in this position to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cabinet Makers– Greenville area- Cabinet/laminate experience. Saw Operator experience. Must be able to read tape measure. Pay is depending on experience. 1st shift.
- Plastic Companies– Greenville/Greer/Simpsonville- Machine operating experience required and able to multi task. 12 hour shifts, mostly nights available and some overtime. $9-10 and possibility of $13 after 6 months. Call 864-268-1497 or submit application online.
- Call Center Rep – Mauldin – At least 2 years call center exp. required. Send resumes to email@example.com
- Maintenance Tech – Fountain inn – General Industrial Maintenance, mechanical maintenance, electrical maintenance exp. needed, PLC training with Allen Bradley preferred. Pay is $20-25 per hour.
- Woodworking Company – Greer – Needing associates with any custom woodworking exp., and associates for their Road Crew. Must have a good driving record & be physically able for Road Crew.
- Demolition Labor– At least 6 months demo experience. Must have valid DL and own transportation. $10 dollars per hour. Call 864-268-1497 and submit application online.
- Drywall Mechanic– Finishers needed. Pay depending on experience. Must have valid DL and own transportation.
- HVAC Mechanics/ Helpers- Project in Clemson area.
- Millwright- 2 years experience. Pay is depending on experience. Must have valid DL and own transportation.
- Inspectors/Packers- 12 hr shift 8p-8a 2 on 2 off and every other weekend, 6 months mfg experience, High School or GED, NO felonies. $9-10 start all are possible temp/hire. Forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event set up crew– Must be willing to work overtime and weekends. Pass drug test and background check. Valid DL and own transportation. Submit application online.